Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Summer Olympics 2008 in Beijing

From August 8-24,2008
Every 4 years, one of the biggest sports event happens in the world, The Olympics Games. This blog will give the opportunity to all its readers to learn more about the upcoming Summer Olympics Games in Beijing, and also stay in touch with the development of the event. My blog will help us to stay update about how the medias and people are treating and handling the situation before the big event. Since I come from Montreal, I know that Quebec is a religious province when it concerns sports events, so I will cover the Olympics as much as I can, from the point of view of the Quebec population and the Beijing one.
I personally enjoy many sports, and the Olympics game are a very good way to let the best of every categories show what there capable of. Not to forget the incredible stadium the comity is presently still getting ready for many other summer sports, such as cycling, running, and many more.
Hope you will enjoy the blog and learn more about the Olympic GAMES!
http://en.beijing2008.cn/ link to the Beijing Olympic Games :)

No comments: